Fruity & Floral Gin
531. Eden Mill Love – 42% ABVTaste of strong warming spirit, juniper and rhubarb spice that quickly becomes very mellow. Soft – very ripe berries at first, freeze-dried strawberries, raspberries with the sweet vanilla, rhubarb and custard (sweets) notes returning and finishing with green apple citrus and a hint of rose. A long, warming finish that moves to freeze dried fruits down to soft vanilla notes
532. Hendricks – 41.4% ABVA legendary cucumber and rose infused gin with sweet floral aromas and juniper. A fresh and floral gin with sweet lime and light spices
533. Boë Violet – 41.5% ABVThe addition of violets creates a gin with a light, delicate taste and beautiful colour and aroma.
534. Kinrara – 41.5% ABVA juniper led dry gin, combining both foraged and locally sourced botanicals. The rosehip’s and rowan berries that we use in the gin have been gathered from the estate grounds throughout the year
535. Gin Bothy Raspberry – 20% ABVMade with the best fresh Angus & Perthshire berries in their award winning bothy.
536. Brockmans – 40% ABVOne of the front runners of the modern ‘Gin Renaissance’. Almonds give a smooth mouth feel, whilst blackberries and liquorice add sweetness.
537. Puerto De Indias – 37.5% ABVUsing strawberries from Huelva in Andalusia, said to be the best of their kind in Europe, makes this a sweet and delightful gin.
538. Gin Bothy Amaretto – 20% ABVThis limited edition Amaretto infusion was created whilst travelling through Italy. The team infuse Scottish gin with Amaretto and sugar.
539. Arbikie Aks – 42% ABVHoney leds this gin it’s initial butterscotch notes on the nose, then giving way to woody, spiced flavours from black cardamom and mace.
540. Opihr – 40% ABVPronounced o-peer. This gin is strongly spiced with the warmth of black pepper, oriental ginger and cubebs.
541. Gin Bothy Gunshot – 37.5% ABVThis triple ‘Good Taste’ award winning gin is infused with cinnamon, cloves and mixed spice for a peppery and warming finish.
542. Kirkjuvagr Arkh-Angell – 57% ABVA high strength gin and pays homage to the proud seafaring heritage of Orkney.
It retains the smoothness and characteristics of our original Kirkjuvagr, but at 57% ABV, the increased strength brings new depths to its complex flavour profile.
Arkh-Angell is a tribute to generations of island seafarers, and carries the name of a local fishing boat that has a place close to the heart of many Orcadians. The gin’s name also reflects the use of a locally grown variety of Norwegian angelica, called Archangelica, taken to the Islands centuries ago by sailors from the North.