501. Seidr O Sir – 6.3% ABVWelsh cider. Google couldn’t tell us much. Probably delicious!
502. Springherne Kingston Black/ Bedan – 6.0% ABVA fairly dry cider from Ross- On-Wye, Herefordshire. We hear it goes nicely with cheese. Speaking of cheese… Did you hear about the explosion at the cheese factory? There was de-brie everywhere!
503. Waulkmill – Steel Bonnet – 5.0% ABVScotland’s only produced pyder. Produced by blending Muckletoon rosie with our multi award winning Mooseheid perry. Easy drinking with subtle fruit after taste. Bottle conditioned.
504. Waulkmill – Muckletoon Rosie- 5.0% ABVA crisp and fruity cider made from local Scottish grown fruit.
505. Waulkmill – Wallace 1305 – 5.0% ABVScotland’s true cider. Produced from three Scottish heritage variety apples. Prior to pressing the apple, pulp is left to macerate to enable some oxidation and tannin levels to increase. Good tannin, high fruit. Slightly dry finish.
506. Rich’s Cider – 6.0% ABVTraditionally produced in Somerset.
507. Gwatkin Norman – 7.5% ABVGwatkin is an award-winning farmhouse in Herefordshire that makes cider and perry. This is their Norman cider (imported from Normandy in France).
508. Upper House – 5.0% ABVA medium still cider made with a blend of apple varieties – naturally sweetened
509. Butford Organics – 5.5% ABVA thirst quenching cider from Butford Farm in Herefordshire.
510. Oliver’s Shezam – 6.0% ABVMedium easy drinking sparkling cider made in small batches, using hand picked fruit with minimal intervention.
511. Palmer’s Little Jenny Wren – 6.0% ABVMade from a blend of apples from an orchard high up in a mountainous area of Powys. A golden full-bodied medium cider with a nice sherbet bite.
512. Llanblethian Orchards – Treacle Pudding – 7.0% ABVA delicious cider from CAMRA champion cider makers of Wales – 2014, 2015 and 2017!
513. Williams Brothers – Biffyn – 6.3% ABVAn award winning sweet cider, handmade using carefully selected apples to give a unique taste and character.
514. Kent Cider Co. – Toffee Apple – 5.5% ABVPerfect combination of crisp apple with sweet caramel
and demerara sugar gives
this traditional cider a contemporary twist. CAMRA award-winner. Get in quick, this one will sell out FAST!